The SPIA Peer Mentorship Program is now accepting applications for Spring 2024. If you participated in a previous semester, you can participate again and be paired with a new partner (and if you want to continue meeting with a previous mentor or mentee, you can do that without signing up again).
What is this?
- This program is open to all first-years (or second-years) looking for opportunities within SPIA, professional organizations, summer internships, and more. Third- or fourth-years willing to share their experiences should apply to be mentors. Mentees will be matched to experienced SPIA mentors for one-on-one meetings, and mentors will have access to resources to connect their mentees to opportunities within SPIA’s network.
What is expected of me?
- Meet with your mentor or mentee at least ONCE every FOUR weeks (virtually or in person).
- Schedules change—make sure to give your mentor or mentee notice if you need to reschedule.
- Once accepted and paired, follow Program Guidelines during meetings and read over Program
- There will be optional social events throughout the semester for you and your partner to attend. Plus, program leadership will share resources and opportunities throughout the semester.
How do I sign up?
- The application for this cycle of the SPIA Mentorship Program can be found here.
The deadline to apply is TUESDAY, FEBRUARY 6, 2024 at 11:59 PM.
For exceptions or questions, contact [email protected].