Part I: Apply to the UGA Graduate School
For detailed information, please see the Graduate School Admissions Requirements.
1. Online Graduate School Application and fee ($75 domestic / $100 international)
2. One unofficial transcript from each institution of higher education attended, except the University of Georgia. University of Georgia transcripts are on file. You may upload transcripts through the application portal or mail them directly to the UGA Graduate School.
3. Official GRE general test score report. The UGA institutional code for ETS reporting is 5813. No departmental code is required.
4. International applicants please see additional requirements.
Send these materials to:
Office of Graduate Admissions
The University of Georgia Graduate School
210 South Jackson Street
Athens, Georgia 30602
Fax: (706) 425-3095
Part II: Apply to the Departmental Graduate Office
1. Personal Statement
2. Curriculum Vita (Resume)
3. Three academic letters of recommendation.
The most convenient way for recommenders to submit letters of recommendation is through the online application process. List the names and email addresses of your recommenders on page three of the online application. They will be sent a link to access a secure page where they can submit your recommendation online. If your recommender prefers to send the letter as a hard copy or an email, it should be sent directly to the Departmental Graduate Office.
Attn: Megan Morgan
180D Baldwin Hall
The University of Georgia
Athens, GA 30602
Fax: (706) 542-4421
All application materials can be emailed to Megan Morgan.
For further information about graduate programs or for answers to questions about your application, please email Megan Morgan at firstname.lastname@example.org.