- Ph.D., University at Albany (SUNY), Public Administration
- Master of Public Administration, Western Michigan University, Public Administration
- B.A., Hope College, History and Political Science
Bradley E. Wright, Professor and Head of the Department of Public Administration and Policy (Ph.D., State University of New York at Albany, 2001), specializes in organizational behavior. Dr. Wright’s research focuses on how employee attitudes and behavior are influenced by an interaction between characteristics of employees and their organizational work environment. Much of his most recent research has focused on public service motivation, leadership and performance management. His work has been published in the top public administration and management journals, including Administration & Society, American Review of Public Administration, International Public Management Journal, Journal of Public Administration Research and Theory, and Public Administration Review. Dr. Wright is a Fellow of the National Academy of Public Administration and the former editor of the Journal of Public Administration Research and Theory. Prior to joining the University of Georgia, he was on the faculty at Georgia State University and the University of North Carolina at Charlotte as well as several positions in public higher education administration in both Michigan and New York.
- Academy of Management
- American Society for Public Administration
- Public Management Research Association
- National Academy of Public Administration