- "Using Bayesian Aldrich-McKelvey
Scaling to Study Citizens' Ideological Preferences and Perceptions".
With Chris Hare, David Armstrong, Royce Carroll and Keith Poole. 2015.
American Journal of Political Science 59(3)
- "Measuring party positions in
Europe: The Chapel Hill Expert Survey
Trend File, 1999-2010". With Catherine de Vries, Erica Edwards, Liesbet Hooge, Seth Jolly, Gary Marks, Jonathon Polk, Jan Rovny, Marco Steenbergen, and Milada Vachudova. 2015. Party Politics. 21(1): 143-512
- "The European Common Space: Using
anchoring vignettes to scale party positions across Europe" With Seth
Jolly, Jon Polk, and Keith Poole. 2014. Journal of
Politics. 76(4): 1089-1101.
- "Let them Eat Cake: Food Prices,
Domestic Policy, and Social Unrest." with Joe Weinberg. 2014. The
Journal of Conflict Management and Peace Science. 31(3): 1-18
- "Bayesian Multi-Dimensional Scaling". with Keith Poole.
2013. Political Analysis. 21(1) 125-140.
- "Complexity in the European party space: Exploring dimensionality with experts". With Seth Jolly and Jon Polk. European Union Politics. 13(2): 219-245.
- "Betting the Farm on Higher Food Prices: A consumer based approach to agriculture protection". With Joe Weinberg. Social Science Journal. 49(2): 191:201.
- Analyzing Spatial models of Choice and Judgement with R. With Dave Armstrong, Royce Carroll, Chris Hare, Keith Poole and Howard Rosenthal. Forthcoming. CRC Press.
- "Reliability and Validity of the 2002 and 2006 Chapel Hill Expert Surveys on Party Positioning".
With Liesbet Hooghe, Gary Marks, Catherine De Vries, Erica Edwards, Marco Steenbergen and Milada
Vachudova. European Journal of Political Research 49, (2010): 687-703.
- "Measuring Party Positions" with Sara Hobolt. Forthcoming in Social Divisions and Political Choices:
Explaining Cleavage Evolution in a Cross-National Perspective. Eds. Geoffrey Evans and Nan Dirk de
Graaf. Oxford University Press.
- Re-Measuring Left-Right: A Comparison of SEM and Bayesian Approaches for Extracting Latent-
Dimensions from Political Texts. Electoral Studies 28, (2009): 413-421.
- Cross-Validating Data on Party Positioning on European Integration with co-authors Gary Marks,
Liesbet Hooghe and Marco Steenbergen. Electoral Studies 26 (2007). 23:38.
- White Women and Affirmative Action: A Study in Six Florida Cities with co-authors Jim Button and Barbara Rienzo. Social Science Journal July 2006.
- "Review of Applied Regression Analysis and The R and S+ Companion to Applied Regression Analysis
by John Fox". The Political Methodologist Vol 11. No. 1. Fall 2002.