For detailed information, please see the Graduate School Admissions Requirements.
1. Online Graduate School Application and fee ($75 domestic / $100 international)
2. One unofficial transcript from each institution of higher education attended, except the University of Georgia. University of Georgia transcripts are on file. You may upload transcripts through the application portal or mail them directly to the UGA Graduate School.
3. Official GRE general test score report. The UGA institutional code for ETS reporting is 5813. No departmental code is required.
4. You will be prompted to upload a resume and statement of purpose. The statement of purpose is your opportunity to communicate to us how this program fits with your future plans. You should use this document to convey why this area of study and specifically this program are a good fit with your career and educational goals. You should also highlight your relevant experience and preparation for this program.
5. You will be asked to enter the email addresses of three recommenders. If you would rather submit paper letters to the department, you will need to list your name and e-mail three times in the boxes on the online application that ask for your recommenders. That way, only you will receive the electronic letter of recommendation requests, which you may delete.
6. International applicants please see additional requirements.
Send these materials to:
Office of Graduate Admissions
The University of Georgia Graduate School
279 Williams St.
Athens, Georgia 30602-1777
Fax: (706) 425-3095